Forum komputerowe, forum informatyczne, naprawa laptpów , forum windows, forum linux, Hardware, Overclocking,

Pełna wersja: Problem With LG TV Not Connecting To Wi-Fi
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
If you've ever had your costly LG TV fail to connect to Wi-Fi while you're trying to watch Netflix or use the LG app store, you'll understand why we felt the need to write this post.

The top recommendations on how to fix your LG TV not connecting to Wi-Fi are:
  1. Restart your TV or router.
  2. Modify the Time and Date Settings
  3.  Change DNS settings to 8.8.8.8.
  4. Disable the Quick Start and Simple features.
  5. Straighten the wires leading to the Wi-Fi module.
Why won't my LG TV connect to Wi-Fi?
When faced with a problem such as your LG TV not connecting to Wi-Fi, there are a number of potential causes that must be eliminated one by one in order to locate the issue.

Most Wi-Fi connectivity issues can be resolved with a simple reboot of either the TV or the router, but it is possible that it is due to issues with your Internet service or, very rarely, physical hardware failings in your home network or TV.
How do I connect my LG Smart TV to Wi-Fi?
To connect your LG TV to your Wi-Fi network, turn it on and, whenever it's ready, press the Smart, Menu, or Settings tab, depending on your remote.

Locate the Network submenu and select "Start Connection." Your TV should then instantly search for Wi-Fi networks. If everything is in order, you should be prompted for a password.

Conclusion:   

The location of your wireless router can have a significant impact on the distance of your wireless signals, and customer service will answer any additional questions about LG Repair Service Center and provide assistance.